As a premier Joint Powers Authority, it is our mission to provide the best and most long-term cost effective benefits of self-insurance pooling and the joint purchase of insurance, while providing excellent services to our members at all times.
Santa Clara County Schools’ Insurance Group (SCCSIG) will be recognized as a premier provider of comprehensive risk management and insurance services.
We are noted for providing leadership in Workers’ Compensation, Health Benefits and Property and Liability Programs that protect the financial interests of our Member Districts.
Our Core Values
- SCCSIG reduces insurance costs to members thereby increasing resources for education
- SCCSIG mitigates the cost of insurance through pooling and loss control activities providing long-term stability to members
- SCCSIG fosters high quality relationships to better serve the diverse needs of our members
- SCCSIG provides expertise and support critical to meeting the risk management and administrative needs of members
- SCCSIG provides resources to reduce the administrative burden on members
- SCCSIG needs the long-term commitment of its members to be successful
- Encourage member commitment to the success of SCCSIG and their involvement in the organization
- Operate in a fiscally responsible manner
- Strive to establish high quality relationships with our members
- Responsive to the needs of our members
- Respect the diversity of our members.